What is a Plasma Fibroblast TreatmentPlasma Fibroblast Treatment is a very effective popular non-invasive, long-lasting and painless treatment.
Why does Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening treatment work?A Plasma Pen is used to cause small controlled and evenly spaced dotted superficial burns (injuries) to the skin. The Plasma Pen is designed to work on the principles of ionizing atmospheric gasses, using a fine needle that does not touch the skin but forms an electrical arc. When the electrical arc touches the skin surface, the heat opens the pores as the superfluous plasma is transferred into the epidermis layer. This method ensures that the arc reaches the fibroblast, causing the excess skin to contract, the skin immediately shrinks, relating to the instant tightening of the skin, smoothing out wrinkles and resulting in a smoother younger-looking appearance. It further promotes new Fibroblast, Collagen and Elastin formation through the skin’s natural response to these tiny injuries.
Benefits of Plasma treatment:
- Very low-risk procedure with minimal side effects
- Substitute for cosmetic surgery (no Scalpels)
- No bleeding, no injections, no stitches
- Relatively easy compared to laser treatment as it substitutes various laser procedures
- Quick and easy procedure
- Painless due to the application of topical numbing cream
- Less downtime
- Most important - Instant results
Indications for Fibroblast Treatment
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Crows feet
- Hooded eyes
- Under-eye wrinkles and bags
- Forehead and Frown lines
- Eyebrow lift
- Nasolabial lines
- Marionette lines
- Sagging skin
- Smokers Lip lines
- Lip Lifting for fuller lip appearance
- “Turtle” Neck lift and Neck Ring Lines
- Aging hands, knees and elbows
- Sagging upper arms and inner thighs
- Atrophic Scar improvement
Removal of the following effectively:
- Skin Tags
- Flat moles
- Cherry Angiomas
- Xanthelasma (Yellow plaques near inner eyes)
- Age Spots
- Facial spider Veins
- Other Benign Lesions
How we work at Lifestyle Skin Body and Hair Clinic:
- Step 1- Free Consultation and Skin Analysis
- Step 2- Treatment booking - If you are deemed to be a good candidate for this treatment, an appointment will be made for your treatment. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking your appointment unless the canceling of your appointment is 24 hours prior to your appointment date.
- Step 3- Free follow-up appointment -3-4 days after your treatment a free follow up appointment to evaluate the procedure areas and advise on further home care, if necessary.
- Step 4 - Free Enzyme Treatment - Between 10-14 days after treatment, a free Enzyme treatment will be done to remove dead skin and stubborn crusts, refreshing the skin.
- Step 5 - Meso Fractional Treatment - 4 Weeks After the treatment a FREE Meso Fractional treatment will be done to boost the new skin cells, ensure even skin tone and to assist in promoting of Collagen.
- Step 6 - Re-Evaluation - 8 Weeks after the treatment a Free evaluation will be
done. We will then discuss any further treatments as well, if necessary. Should a
second treatment be required in some areas, a 30% discount is offered for those
Step 3-6 will be repeated thereafter.
Book your FREE consultation Now.
Understand some skin factors and the natural reactions of your skin and Why Plasma Fibroblast Skin tightening is so effective.
The Skin is the largest organ and one of the most important organs of the body. It is the first line of defense against infections and bacterial pathogens. The skin consists of three main layers, the Epidermis, The Dermis and the Hypodermis.
The Collagen and Elastin Fibre that strengthen our skin are produced in the dermis layer and assists our skin in being flexible. The Aging Process of the skin starts when the skin loses its ability to keep on producing collagen resulting in the loss of elasticity and moisture.
Collagen is the main structure in the Extracellular Matrix within various connective tissues in the body - A protein that is one of the main building blocks for our skin, bones, hair, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Collagen is what keeps our skin from sagging, giving us that plump, youthful look.
Dermal Fibroblasts are a type of biological cell that is responsible for generating connective tissue and creates the Extracellular Matrix including Collagen fibers and Elastin Fibres. Fibroblasts play a critical role in the immune response to tissue injury, initiating inflammation that causes immune cells to respond.
Elastin Fibers are critical connective tissue components providing elasticity and resilience to the skin and other tissues. These fibers are composed of elastin and a number of elastin-associated microfibrillar proteins that assemble in a complex fiber network in a multi-step process.
These are important components in the skin, due to the lack and decrease of these components as we get older, causing wrinkles and sagging of the skin.
The natural wound healing evolution includes three classical stages:
The Inflammatory Phase to contain the injury and prevent infection (7-14 days)
During this phase, dead cells, bacteria, debris and other pathogens are being removed and platelet growth factors are released, causing migrations and cell division during the proliferation phase.
The Proliferative Phase characterized by new tissue formation, granulation and
epithelial tissues (28 days)
In this phase, Fibroblasts grow and form a new cellular matrix, by excreting collagen and fibronectin. Re-epithelization within the epidermis occurs, creating a cover to protect the new skin tissue.
The Remodeling Phase with extracellular matrix reorganization
During this phase, collagen is realigned along the tension lines, with unnecessary cells being removed via Apoptosis ( programmed cellular death)
See the Fibroblast Pricelist HERE!