We only use carefully planned and very specific skincare products on your skin and recommend that you will continue the protocol during your treatment period to ensure long lasting results
- Melasma is believed to be caused by hormonal changes and may develop during pregnancy. Areas of hyperpigmentation can appear on any area of the body, but they appear most commonly on the stomach and face.
- Sunspots, also called liver spots, are common. They’re related to excess sun exposure over time. Generally, they appear as spots on areas exposed to the sun, like the hands and face.
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. This is a result of injury or inflammation to the skin. A common cause of this type is Acne and it is more common in darker skin colour.
Hyperpigmentation is one of the hardest skin concerns to treat as it is important to destroy the melanocytes evenly. The melanocytes will continue to produce melanin that causes the dark colour of the skin, therefore it is an ongoing process to reduce the production of pigments and to maintain it.
In order to obtain effective results we are acting on 2 mechanisms:
ConsultationA consultation forms the most important part of your treatment.
After collecting your medical history and current medical treatments, we can analyse what treatments are the best for you.
A Free skin analysis, the treatment plan, expected outcomes, Pre and Post Care, as well as the costs, will be discussed with you during the consultation. We can then make an appointment to prepare your skin for further, intense Meso- or other Treatments.
This skin prep can include:
- Deep Cleansing
- Enzyme- or Chemical Peel;
- Nano needling treatment with active ingredients,
- Moisturisation and start of the Healing process.
Aftercare products will be recommended to you for further treatment at home. This will ensure that your skin is in great condition to start with your series of planned Meso - or other therapy treatments.
We also offer and recommend a series of Vit IV infusions specifically compounded for hyperpigmentation and skin brightening, leaving your skin brighter and with a healthy glow.
During your treatment period, you will also receive additional skin cleanings sessions, as well as Enzyme or Chemical peels to continue to remove the melanin changed skin cells. We will be using both Meso-jet Needleless Injections, Fractional Mesotherapy as well as a combination of other types of treatments for maximum and long-lasting results.
We further use a combination of scientifically formulated skincare products on your skin during the treatment period to ensure deep penetration of active ingredients. Glutathione ointment can also be recommended.
For Sunspots/liver spots, we use a plasma device to remove those spots, and in most cases no more than a possible second treatment is necessary. Other benign lesions such as warts, Cherie angiomas, flat moles, and skin tags can also be removed successfully with the Plasma device.
** Click HERE for pricing. **